Wholesale and retail businesses are facing constant changes such as online trading, new payment systems like Mobile Payment, or value-added telephone services, to name but a few. To better control liquidity, debt purchasing with and without recourse is used more and more.
The online trade in particular is causing the commercial sector to become increasingly international. Questions regarding permanent establishments in the sense of double taxation agreements (DBA) and sales tax issues are becoming progressively more important.
Our services include:
- Consulting and integration of the various systems with the existing accounting system
- Civil and tax law consulting on the various legal company forms
- Preparation of annual reports under German and international law and the associated tax declarations
- Auditing of annual reports according to the German Commercial Code HGB and IAS
- General questions on sales tax law, particularly in drop shipping
- Sales tax consulting on cross-border trading
- Questions relating to double taxation agreements in cross-border trading