International business relationships have become much more intensive in these times of globalized markets and are relevant not only to large corporations.
Essential problem areas in cross-border trading, the B2B sector and also online in the B2C trade are proper sales tax processing within Europe and in trading with non-European nations.
Other questions concern the location of a company’s permanent premises under sales tax, income tax, and corporate tax law.
For certain other services, for instance licenses, source taxes must be taken into account and exemption certificates must be requested.
Our services include:
- Consulting on sales tax processing of cross-border transactions
- Assistance with input VAT to non-European countries
- Mini one stop shop
- Consulting on permanent premises and associated tax declarations
- Handling of source taxes and application for exemption certificates
- Consulting of German subsidiaries of foreign corporations